Peltor Single Radio ComTac II Kit
These kits include all of the features of the Peltor ComTac II headsets in a kit that includes everything needed for most military 2-way communication headset needs. The kits include the ComTac II headset (MT15H69FB-47) that is hardwired with a flexible noise canceling gooseneck microphone, in-line Push-To-Talk harness cable (FL5601-02), and carrying bag.
The cup microphones provide talk-thru listening capability. Electronics will instantaneously suppress harmful impact noises to 82 dB inside the earcups while amplifying up to 18 dB ambient noises/voices. Electronic design will allow for continuous communication on 2-way radios even when batteries fail, only talk-thru feature is inoperable until batteries are replaced. Requires 1 AA battery in each cup for 270 hrs of battery life that are in a waterproof housing design. NRR 20 dB.
- Black OD Cups
- Noise Reduction Rating of 20 dB
- Advanced electronic design will allow for continuous communication on 2-way radios
- Cup microphones provide talk-thru listening capability
- Folding headband with leather covering
- 1 AA battery in each cup, 270 hrs battery life, waterproof battery housing design
- Headset fits under PASGT, MICH & ACH helmet systems
- Noise canceling flexible gooseneck microphone
- MBITR, PRC radio compatible
- Kit includes carrying bag, headset & push to talk harness cable (FP9007-US, MT15H69FB-47 & FL5601-02)
Note: This is a made-to-order item.
|Family||3M Peltor ComTac|
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
|Material||Polymer & Metal|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.