3M™ Peltor™ TacticalPRO™ Electronic Headset with Boom Mic, Black Cups MT15H7A-07 SV
SKU: PELMT15H7A-07 SV
3M Peltor TacticalPro Two-Way Communications Headset PELMT15H7A-07 SV, Headband The TacticalPro with Boom Mic is a 2-way radio communication headset with electronic ambient sound listening ability. The ambient sound microphones provide distortion-free amplification of low level sounds up to 26 dB while at the same time instantaneously suppresses dangerous impulse noises. This headset is the perfect choice for gun ranges, forklift drivers, airport ground personnel, maintenance mechanics, hearing impaired workers.
- Amplifies low-level sounds while suppressing dangerous impulse noises
- Reduces or eliminates noise for crisp, clear 2-way communication
- Protects hearing with a Noise Reduction Rating of 26 dB
- Offers clear, ambient sound and voice recognition in noisy environments
- Compatible with portable radios, along with required Push-to-Talk adapter
- Noise-canceling boom microphone
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) adaptor required
- Combination liquid- and gel-filled ear cushions
- Omni-directional cup microphones for 360-degree external ambient listening capability
- Design for durability with minimum temple pressure
- Brand: 3M Peltor
- Style: 3M Peltor TacticalPro 2-Way Communications Headset MT15H7A-07 SV, Headband
- Battery Type: Rechargeable or Disposable
- Category: Protective Communications, Hearing Protection
- Product Category: Two Way Communications Headsets
- Communication Type: Ambient Listening, 2-Way
- Hearing Protection Type: Hard Hat Attach Headset
- Noise Reduction Rating: 26 Decibel
- Product Series: TacticalPro
- Product Type: Headset
- Standards / Approvals: CE Approved
|Main Category||Hearing Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.