Majestic Fire Apparel PGI Carbon Shield Bandana
Flame Resistance is commonly measured by the highest Limiting Oxygen Index (LOI) - the amount of oxygen needed to support combustion. The higher the LOI Value, the more flame-resistant the material. Carbon Shield has an LOI over 50% higher than Nomex and 33% higher than PBI/FR/Rayon blends. Color: Natural Black
- Non-flammable and Melt-proof
- Deposits No Tar
- Retains a certain tenacity at temperatures exceeding 2300°F for 90 seconds
- Has low-heat conductivity
- Over 20% lighter than most NFPA compliant hoods, yet has an excellent Thermal Protection Performance (TPP) rating of 28
- Remains supple and soft after exposure to fire, as well as repeated washing and drying
- Will not fade or weaken when exposed to UV rays
- Allows 200% stretch and recovery
- Wicks moisture away from the skin to the outer shell for rapid evaporation
- Neutralizes unpleasant odors
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.