PIP 267-HPB200 Banded Ear Plugs - NRR 20
Banded Oval Foam Ear Plugs
• Lightest banded ear plug on the market, weighs 1/3 ounce
• Oval cap-shaped polyethylene foam plug fits the shape of the ear
canal opening snuggly, for stability, comfort and improved sound attenuation
• Ergonomically shaped band with stability limits contact with clothing and resulting sound transmission
• Lightest-weight banded plug on the market… makes them comfortable to wear especially in applications where plugs are removed frequently
Applications• Oil and gas
• Building and construction
Wearer Information• These banded ear plugs are designed for wearing mode “under-the-chin” only.
• Band should be worn with the recessed gripping surface side facing forward only.
• Do not roll/compress plugs before fitting.
• Please ensure that the ear plugs are fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with these instructions. If instructions are not followed, the protection and function may be severely impaired.
• Check this hearing protector regularly for signs of wear. When needed for hygienic reason or damage the ear plugs should be replaced.
• Clean the plugs after use with mild soap and clean water (do not use detergents). Let plugs dry before reuse.
• Wear the ear plugs during the entire noise exposure.
• When ear plugs are not in use, they should be kept in clean and dry condition.
• This product may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances. Further information should be sought from the manufacturer.
• Harmful noise levels may be induced if the headband is struck.
|Country of Manufacture||Sweden|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.