PIP Superior Grade Leather Kevlar® Stitching Driver's Glove Wing Thumb 120 Pairs
Superior Grade. Used in construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping and many other general applications.
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
- Top Grain Cowhide Drivers
- Superior Quality Grade
- Wing Thumb
- Sewn with Kevlar
- Top Grain Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.