G Tek 3GX Seamless Knit Dyneema Diamond / Lycra Glove Polyurethane Coated Smooth Grip
Used for electronics, glass cutting, metal handling, food processing and meat processing.
Dyneema Diamond Technology With Dyneema Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.
- G-Tek 3GX with Dyneema Diamond Technology
- White Knit with Gray PU Palm & Fingertip Coating
- EN Cut Level 4
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema, Nylon & Spandex shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm and fingertips for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.