G Tek CR Ultra Seamless Knit Dyneema / Nylon Glove Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm Fingers & Knuckles
Used for electronics, glass cutting, metal handling, food processing and meat processing.
Dyneema is 15 times stronger than steel on a weight for weight basis! It's a High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). Dyneema fiber is much thinner and more flexible than traditional materials, such as leather and cotton, while offering higher protection.
- G-Tek CR Ultra
- Knitted Shell made with Nylon and Dyneema
- Black Nitrile Coated Palm and Knuckles
- EN Cut Level 3
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Spun Dyneema & Nylon shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Foam Nitrile coated palm and knuckles are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.