PIP 41-1430 PowerGrab Thermo Winter Gloves, Black, 1 Pair
PIP 41-1430 PowerGrab Thermo Winter Gloves Seamless Knit Polyester Glove with Acrylic Liner and Latex MicroFinish Grip on Palm & Fingers, Black Color, 1 Pair
PowerGrab Thermo Winter Gloves, used in refrigerated areas, utilities, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
The PowerGrab Thermo Gloves are constructed with a Acrylic Terry Shell and feature a brown MicroFinish Latex Grip. The seamless design provides superior comfort. This glove quickly evaporates moisture from the skin and can be used as a glove or glove liner. The black color hides dirt and stains, making the gloves look newer longer. These insulated gloves are often used in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex MicroFinish coating provides a superior grip in dry and wet conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.