PIP ATG 56-540 MaxiDry Plus Chemical Resistant Gloves (1 DZ)
PIP MaxiDry Plus Chemical Resistant Nitrile Coated Gloves 56-530 MaxiDry Plus Nitrile Coated Gloves offer the same great features as the original MaxiDry gloves, plus resistance to chemicals. Made of a seamless knit nylon liner with a super thin nitrile coating, these gloves offer excellent comfort, improved dexterity and maximum finger tip tactile sensitivity. The exclusive GripTech coating allows for easy gripping wet or oily parts, and the unique gauntlet wrist shape eliminates slippage. MaxiDry Plus Gloves are resistant to chemicals, oil, water, and abrasions, for superior protection. Ideal for work with petroleum, light metal fabrication, engine and transmission assembly, and other oily conditions. Tested and certified according to EN 374, "low level chemical resistance" and cut level 1 (EN 388).
- EN certified low level chemical and oil resistant
- 12" gauntlet cuff
- Nitrile coating
- Light weight
- MaxiDry Plus by ATG
- Nitrile Coated Seamless Nylon Liner with Lycra
- Non-Slip Grip
- Seamless nylon liner is comfortable and flexible
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Gauntlet cuff for added forearm protection
- Liquid Repellence - Splash resistance to chemicals is delivered through ATG's LiquiTech technology platform
- Innovative Fibers - Unique high performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort
- Ultra Lightweight - Synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity
- Locking Cuff - Ensures the glove does not slip off the hand. An exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a "locking" effect for a close and snug fit
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn't compromised
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.