PIP Regular Grade Shoulder Split Leather Kevlar® Stitched Driver's Glove - Keystone Thumb
Regular Grade. Used in construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping and many other general applications.
Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
- Top Grain Cowhide Drivers
- Regular Grade
- Split Cowhide Back
- Grain Palm
- Keystone Thumb
- Kevlar Stitched
- Rolled Leather Hem
- Top Grain/Shoulder Split Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather palm is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- Shoulder Split leather back makes this glove more economical then full top grain construction
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Leather wrapped index finger for extra protection
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Rolled leather cuff for longer wear
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.