PIP 77-269 Premium Grade Top Grain Leather 3M Thinsulate Lined Glove - Keystone Thumb
PIP Premium Grade Top Grain Cowhide Leather with 3M Thinsulate Lining Glove is used for a variety of cold weather applications including farming, construction, machine operation and refrigeration.
3M Thinsulate insulation is used in your jackets‚ pants‚ gloves‚ hats and boots to help keep you warm when it's cold outside. The unique microfibers or fine fibers that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space‚ the better it insulates you from the cold outside air.
- Thinsulate Lining ,/strong>
- Premium Grade
- Keystone Thumb
- Top Grain Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Top Grain leather is smooth, provides durability and dexterity
- 3M Thinsulate™ lining provides superior insulation without the bulk of fleece
- Drivers gloves feature slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
- Keystone thumb is ergonomic, reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
- Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.