3M™ Portable Compressed Air Filter and Regulator Panel 256-02-01, 100 cfm, 8 outlets, with Carbon Monoxide Monitor 1 EA/Case
3M Portable Compressed Air Filter and Regulator Panel 3MM256-02-01, 100 cfm, 8 outlets, with Carbon Monoxide Monitor The 3M Portable Compressed Air Filter and Regulator Panel 256-02-01 features eight outlets used as an air purification system that monitors carbon monoxide (CO). Formulated with numerous features that add to worker protection. Packaged in a protective carrying case for total portability.
The 3M Portable Compressed Air Filter and Regulator Panel 256-02-01 works as a four stage air purification system that includes an adjustable regulator and gauge. For maximum efficiency of the panel, the temperature of the compressed air should be 35 to 150(deg)F (2 to 65(deg)C). Used in applications such as painting, asbestos abatement, petroleum industries, pharmaceuticals, chemical handling and metal grinding.
- Style: 3M Portable Compressed Air Filter and Regulator Panel 256-02-01
- Air Filtration Panels Style: Portable or Wall-Mounted
- Capacity: 100 cfm
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring: Yes
- Color: Blue
- Filter Type: Particulate and Odor
- Maximum PSI to Panel: 125
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- Number of Outlets: 8
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Product Type: SAR Parts and Accessories
- Trademark: 3M
- Battery Type: Lithium - Non-Rechargeable
- Product Series: Supplied Air
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
- Valve Type: Air Regulating Valve, Cooling / Heating Valve
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Blasting, Cleaning, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding, Welding, Metal Repair
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Transportation, General Manufacturing
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.