Duracell PROD Procell D Cell Alkaline Battery, Box of 12
Duracell PROD Procell D Cell Alkaline Battery - Box of 12
The Duracell PROD Procell D Cell Alkaline Battery is a reliable, longer lasting battery than the previous Procell batteries. Featuring a 7-year shelf life, each battery is individually date coded for peace of mind and simple replacement. These D Cell alkaline batteries are specifically designed for intermittent use, so the battery is not expelling energy when the device is off, providing a longer life and increased productivity. The Duracell® Procell batteries are manufactured to strict specifications to meet the highest standards of durability, longevity, and efficient power which is why they last up to 10X longer than other industrial alkaline batteries.
The Duracell PROD Procell D Cell Alkaline industrial batteries are general purpose batteries, ideal for powering mid and low drain professional devices, such as flashlights, and sensors.
- Recommended for battery replacement programs
- Reliable power for hospitals, manufacturing facilities and anywhere else batteries must be frequently replaced
- Efficient Power Choice
- Slightly higher charge (e.g., 9V battery is charged to 9.5V or higher)
- Much fresher batteries, batteries do not sit on store shelves for an unknown period of time
- Trusted for medical devices
- Fits virtually any device, remote controls, smoke alarms, flashlights, etc.
- Lasts up to 2 days longer than Energizer Max
- Guaranteed for 7 years in storage
- Operates in extreme temperatures from -4°F to 129.2°F
- Size: D Cell
- Voltage: 1.5 volt
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Quantity: 12 per Box
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.