Propper F5307 Nomex Wildland Overshirt, Regular, Yellow, Large, 1 Each
Propper® F5307 Wildland Nomex Overshirt, Regular Length, Yellow Color, Large Size – 1 Each
The Propper F5307 Nomex Wildland Overshirt keeps flames at bay and keeps you seen in high visibility yellow with silver reflective around the upper arms. Featuring articulated and pleated elbows for enhanced freedom of movement, an extended ‘stand-up’ collar with hook and loop closure, a Nomex zipper front closure with internal storm flap, and hook and loop adjustable sleeve cuffs. Additionally, the Propper Wildland Overshirt has an angled radio pocket on the left chest and an angled pleated pocket on the right chect, both secured by hook-and-flap closures to keep essentials close. This wildland overshirt is ideal for volunteer wildland and brush fire responders needing an over-the-clothes fit! The Propper Willdand Overshirt is UL certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975 and is Cal Fire approved.
- 7.0 oz Sigma™ FR fabric resists melting, dripping and burning
- Certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975
- Nomex® zipper front closure with internal storm flap
- Bi-swing pleated back for extra mobility
- Articulated, pleated elbows
- Long-waisted design for total coverage
- Extended “stand up” collar with hook and loop closure
- Expandable/angled pleated patch pocket secured by hook and loop flap closure
- Angled radio pocket with drain holes and secured by hook and loop flap closure
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Two mic tabs located above the pockets
- 2" silver reflective trim around the biceps enhances your visibility in low-light conditions
- Color: Yellow
- Size: Large Regular
|Sub Category||Wildland Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.