Propper F5328-OJ Nomex Wildland Pant, Regular, 33" Inseam, Sage Green, Small, 1 Each
Propper® F5328-OJ Nomex Wildland Pant, Regular Length, 33" Inseam, Sage Green Color, Small Size – 1 Each
The Propper Nomex Wildland Pant is constructed of 6.8 ounce Omniweave™ nomex fabric designed to protect wildland firefighters from flash fire and heat. Featuring pleated knees for extended range of movement, extra deep front slash pockets, bar-tack reinforcements in all stress areas, and button/self-locking Nomex zipper fly with internal storm flap. Additionally, these wildland pants offer superior moisture management from proprietary wicking technology that spreads moisture for improved evaporation, providing reduced heat stress. An ideal choice for Wildland Firefighters and Hot Shot crews, these wildland pants are comfortable, flame-resistant, and have excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and tears. The Propper Wildland Pant are UL certified to NFPA® 1977 and sewn to military specification 5100-92M JAN 2010.
- 6.8 oz. Omniweave™ fabric 680 fabric blend protects from flash fire and heat
- UL certified to NFPA® 1977
- Sewn to military specification 5100-92M JAN 2010
- Excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and tears
- Superior moisture management due to proprietary wicking technology that spreads moisture for improved evaporation
- Excellent colorfastness even after multiple industrial laundries
- Pleated knees
- Extra deep front slash pockets
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas
- Button/self-locking Nomex® zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap
- Color: Sage Green
- Size: Small Regular
- Inseam: 33"
|Sub Category||Wildland Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.