ProTalk Portable Business Radios - 2 Watt
Kenwood ProTalk 400/402 Series Radios are compact, portable radios that provide dependable communication even in noisy environments. Compact and light weight, these durable, water-resistant radios can be easily carried around any job site. ProTalk radios are programmable, and feature pre-stored frequencies and QT/DQT codes. The Super Lock feature allows managers to lock all controls except push-to-talk and volume to prevent unauthorized changes. Wireless cloning simplifies syncing of multiple radios. Available in UHF or VHF and 4 or 6 channel models to suit most any business. ProTalk Radios are ideal for use in hospitality, construction, retail, warehousing, and other high-noise environments. Radio comes with a Lithium ion battery (KNB-45), belt clip (KBH10), 3-hour fast charger (KSC-35SK), removable antena and a 2 year warrantee.
- 2W (136-174 MHz) VHF
- 2W (450/520 MHz) UHF
- 4 & 16 Channel Models
- Single Priority / Normal Scan
- L4-Color LED (Blue/Red/Green/Orange)
- 2 PF Keys
- 1.0W Speaker Audio
- Enhanced Kenwood Audio
- Voice Annunication
- Companded Audio (per CH)
- VOX Ready
- Voice Inversion Scrambler Built-IN
- 16 Scrambler Codes (per CH)
- Lone Worker Alert (per CH)
- Wireless Cloning
- Password Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- Open areas withoug obstructions: up to 6 miles for both UHF and VHF
- In steel/concrete buildings: up to 220,000 square ft (VHF); up to 250,000 square feet (UHF)
- In high rise buildings: up to 13 floors (VHF); up to 20 floors (UHF)
- Please see brochure for specifications
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.