CPA LRIG-00-14 Class 00 14" Low Voltage Rubber Insulated Gloves - Red
Chicago Protective Apparel LRIG-00-14 Insulated Rubber Gloves, CPA LRIG-00-14-SIZE-R Arc Flash Rubber Insulated Gloves, Red Electrical Gloves, Class 00 Low Voltage Rubber Insulating Gloves Arc Flash Protection safeguards against a singularly unique exposure which is created by a very short duration of an Electric Arc Flash and Intense Energy. For those that work in Electrical Applications, Electrical Workers are required to follow the NFPA 70E Standard and OSHA Regulations to Protect Workers from such Work Hazards as Electrical Shock and/or Arc Flash Hazards. Arc Flash Hazards may be caused by a variety of things such as: Dust, Faulty Installation, Corrosion, Dropping Tools, Accidental Touching, Condensation, Material Failure, etc. Arc Flash protects against Burns [Non FR Clothing Can Burn Onto Skin], Heat [Upwards of 35,000 Degrees F], Blast Pressure [Upwards of 2,000 lbs / sq.ft], Flying Objects [often Molten Metal], Fire [Could Spread Rapidly Through Building] and Sound Blast [Noise Can Reach 140 dB which can be as loud as gun]. Electrical Workers encounter such Work Applications as Maintenance Of Energized Equipment, Energized Circuits or potentially Energized Electrical Equipment. Such workers must meet Safety Standards which provide the Safety & Care workers want to ensure Protection Against Hazards in Dangerous Applications.
The Chicago Protective Apparel #LRIG-00-14 are Class 00 14" Low Voltage Rubber Insulated Gloves used in a variety Electrical Applications and Industries in which Arc Flash Protection is necessary. These gloves are flexible and meet the ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 Standards.
- • Max Use Voltage AC/DC (when worn with Leather Protectors): 500/750
- • Proof Test Voltage AC/DC: 2,500/10,000
- • 14" Length, Class 00
- • Black Insulated Rubber Gloves
- • Formulated for Extreme Flexibility to provide Better Grip and simplicity for work with Small Parts
- • Meets or Exceeds ASTMD120 and IEC EN60903 Standards
- Brand: Chicago Protective Apparel, CPA
- Style: CPA #LRIG-00-14-SIZE-R Class 00 14" Low Voltage Rubber Insulated Gloves
- Product Use: Arc Flash Protection
- Product Type: Arc Flash Rubber Insulated Gloves, Red Rubber Insulated Gloves
- Protection Class: Class 00
- Proof Test: Proof Test A_C 2,500
- Max Use Voltage: Max Use Voltage A_C 55
- Standards: ASTM D120, IEC EN60903
- Note: Images of gloves are for reference only. Length & size may differ dependent on optional sizes, colors and length.
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.