CPA Proximity Suit
This Proximity Suit from CPA features highly insulated material with an aluminized outer shell. Constructed of Zetex high temperature fabric, the Proximity Suit also feature a double vapor barrier. Suitable for short duration in ambient heat up to 500° F (260° C). Ideal for environments where steam or volatile materials are present. Available in sizes small through 2XL.
Note: Proximity Suits are made to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Hood: The hood features a full shoulder length drape to keep out harmful vapors and steam. The hardened aluminum window frame features a 6" x 9 1/4" gold window for thermal protection.
- Coat: The coat is features an extended back to allow room for a breathing apparatus (not included). The double storm fly front and drawstring provide a flame seal to keep heat out.
- Pants: The high waist design prevents gaps, providing maximum protection. Two inch wide adjustable suspenders and adjustable straps on leg bottoms ensure a custom fit.
- Boots: Insulated boots are designed to fit over work shoes easily. The zipper with storm fly locks heat out. Also features a 1-inch wooden sole with anti-skid bottoms. Adjustable ankle and toe straps offer a custom fit. Zetex Plus binding on teh insoles makes them extra durable.
- Mitts: Mitts feature Zetex Plus palms and thumbs, and aluminized backs and cuffs.
|Manufacturer||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Brand||Chicago Protective Apparel|
|Main Category||Safety Clothing|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.