Pyramex Ztek Ir Coating On Lens-Only For Use Under Welding Helmet Or By Visitors (Box of 12)
Pyramex Ztek PYRS25ARCS IR Coating On Lens Only. Designed for Peripheral Personnel and Visitors who are NOT exposed to Direct IR Radiation Designed for peripheral personnel and visitors who are not exposed to direct IR radiation. Great for use under the welding helmet-allows welder to see his work clearly without suffering "welders flash burn" form surrounding welders.
- Integrated nose piece.
- Soft, non-slip rubber temple tips provide non-binding fit.
- Economical wrap-around single lens provides full panoramic view.
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate lens provides 99% UVA/B/C protection.
- Brand: Pyramex Ztek
- Style: Pyramex Ztek S25ARCS
- Bridge: 13mm
- Lens Base: 10 Curve
- Lens Size Diagonal: 64mm
- Lens Size Vertical: 44mm
- Lens Thickness: 2.5mm
- Overall Length (Lens-Tip): 154mm
- Overall Width (Hinge-Hinge): 137.5mm
- PD: 68mm
- Visible Light Transmitted 380-780nm: 59%
- UVA, UVB Blocked 200-380nm: 99%
- Blue Light Blocked 400-700nm: 45%
- IR Blocked 780-2000nm: 76%
- ARC Lens: Blocks 75% of IR Radiation. Ideal for use in Welding areas. Designed for those who are not exposed to Direct IR Radiation
|Main Category||Safety Glasses|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.