ProTalk XLS Portable UHF Business Two-Way Radio Bulk Pack
The ProTalk XLS bulk pack of 20 radios is great for large businesses or operations! Kenwood's new ProTalk XLS portable radios offer clear communication in a compact unit, making them ideal for use in construction, restaurants, retail, hospitality, and other noisy environments. These ergonomic hand-held radios are compact enough to carry anywhere, and weigh less than 6 ounces. Large control buttons make the ProTalk XLS easy to use, with Push-to-Talk, Monitor, Menu, Call, Up and Down operations. Includes a belt clip (KBH-14), Lithium Ion battery (KNB-46), fast charger (KSC-37), and 2 year warranty.
- 6 Channel, 1.5W, 460-470 MHz
- 64 User-Programmable Frequencies
- 39 QT/83 DQT Coded Squelch
- Super Lock
- Scan Function
- VOX Ready, Privacy Talk Scrambler
- 10-Call Alert Tone
- 4-Digit 7-Segment LCD with Backlight
- 3 Level battery Indicator
- 2-Year Radio Warranty
- Open areas without obstructions - up to 5 miles (8 km)
- Residential areas (near buildings) - up to 1.5 miles (2.4 km)
- Inside steel/concrete buildings - up to 225,000 square feet
- Inside high rise buildings - up to 17 floors
- Battery Life (5-5-90 duty cycle) with KNB-46L (2,000mAh): Approx. 14 hours (Battery saver off), Approx. 18 hours (Battery saver on)
- Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm
- Operating Temperature Range: -14
- Operating Voltage: 3.8V DC±10%
- Channel Spacing Wide/Narrow: 25 kHz/12.5 kHz
- Frequency Range: 460-470 mHz
- BRS: Preset 64 Channels
- Number of Channels: 6
- Weight (net) with KNB-46L: 5.5 oz. (155 g )
- FCC ID Type 1: ALH383200
- FCC Compliance Type 1: parts 90/95
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω
- Dimensions with KNB-46L: 2.07 x 4.07 x 1.13 in. (52 x 103.5 x 28.7 mm)
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.