Red Dual Application Group Lock Box
Latch Tight® Group Lock Boxes are storage devices that capture keys to provide an effective lockout of large equipment. Simply secure each lockout point on a piece of equipment with a single padlock. Place the keys in the group lock box and then each authorized employee places their personal padlock on the lock box. When work is compete, employees take their personal padlocks off the lock box, freeing the keys inside. Keys inside can not be accessed until the last employee removes their padlock.
Exclusive Latch Tight feature ensures that keys cannot be accessed until the last lock is removed. Durable powder-coated red finish with stainless steel handle. Up to 14 workers can apply their personal safety padlocks or hasps. Includes organized storage for 12 keys in back of box. Lockout message is imprinting in English, Spanish and French for easy communication to all workers.
- Accommodates up to 14 workers (more with the use of lockout hasps)
- Secure each lockout point on a piece of equipment with just one designated lock
- Keys cannot be accessed until the last lock is removed
- Can be mounted to a wall or carried from job to job
- Integrated storage organizes up to 12 keys or hundred of bulk keys
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.