The 7800B series 3M full face respirators delivers NIOSH certified CBRN (Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear) respiratory protection to first responders, including law enforcement, firefighters, ems, homeland security and military personnel. The lens on the 7800B is ANSI Z87+ certified for high impact standards and will provide eye protection against small projectile objects such as glass, rocks and other small metal objects. The rubber face seal and nose/mouth cup gives you an airtight seal and will not irritate after extended wear.
Other great features on the 3M First Responder 7800B Series Full Face Respirator include:
- Butyl rubber face seal gives you an air-tight fit
- Adjustable head straps for a snug, custom fit
- Exhaustion valve with cover protects against chemical agents
- Optically correct lens eliminates left-to-right visual distortion
- Three size; small, medium large
Remember, respiratory protection is only effective when selected correctly. Be sure to visit the Resource Center and check out our Selection Guide for choosing the correct 3M respirator.