PIP Seamless Hot Mill Double-Sided EverGrip Coated Glove
PIP Kevlar/ Cotton Seamless Knit Hot Mill Glove with Cotton Liner and Double-Sided EverGrip Nitrile Coated Glove is used for a variety of applications including hot metal handling, glass handling, foundries and forging operations.
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
- 24 oz.
- Kevlar®/Cotton Blend Outer Shell
- 100% Cotton Lining
- EverGrip Nitrile Coating
- Open Cuff
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Kevlar/Cotton blend shell provides excellent cut, abrasion and thermal protection
- 100% cotton lined for extra comfort
- EverGrip coating is a special formulated nitrile to resist melting and provide superior grip
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Open cuff allows for easy on and off
- Small size fits ladies well
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.