PIP Seamless Knit Kevlar® Glove with Latex Coated Crinkle Grip on Palm & Fingers 12 Pairs
Premium Grade. Ideal for material handling, glass handling operations, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
DuPont™ Kevlar® has the Power of Performance Kevlar® is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar® licensed manufacturers.
- G-Tek® K-Force
- 100% Kevlar®
- Premium Grade
- 7 Gauge
- Medium Weight
- EN Cut Level 5
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Kevlar® fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Latex "Crinkle" coated palm and fingertips provides superior grip in wet/dry conditions and offers abrasion resistance
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
|CE Score - Abrasion||3|
|CE Score - Cut||5|
|CE Score - Tear||4|
|CE Score - Puncture||4|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.