Shelby Pigskin Wildland Fire Gloves, Wristlet
The Shelby 2002 Wildland/Rescue Gloves meet the demands of wildland fire fighting. This glove features a heavy-duty 3-oz. brushed pigskin construction that will protect your hands from cuts, scrapes, punctures, burns and extreme heat. The glove body has a Gunn cut pattern and keystone double layer thumb for added protection. Shelby gloves meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2005 Edition.
- Made from 3-oz brushed. Pigskin
- Multi-directional fiber structure palms
- Keystone double layer thumb crotch protection
- 6mm wide, double row stitching around inset thumb
- Black color palms, Popcorn color backs
- 10mm natural elastic wristlets
- Kevlar threads
- Abrasion resistant
- Sizes: X-Small - Jumbo
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.