Shelby 5200G ARFF/Proximity Gloves with Steamblock, Large Size, Pack of 6
Shelby 5200G ARFF/Proximity Glove with Gauntlet cuff, Silver Color, Large Size - Pack of 6
Shelby 5200G proximity firefighting glove has effective reflective/radiant heat protection over the entire outer shell. The glove's body is constructed completely of 7 oz. aluminized PBI® /KEVLAR® Knit—on the palm, top, sides, and between the fingers—for maximum protection against extreme radiant heat. The oversized back of the glove has an expandable pleat that allows easier movement, improved air circulation, and holds Shelby's innovative Firewall® Steamblock® insulative pad, which covers the entire back of the hand, from the bottom of the wrist to the knuckles, providing an additional layer of thermal protection against extreme temperatures generated by steam and combustible fuels. The internal components of the glove features an advanced breathable barrier and thermal protection of specially cut, sealed, and sewn-in GORE™ RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric. Fire-resistant split Cowhide gripping surfaces are applied to the palm for added protection and a enhanced grip. All stitching is done with high burst strength Kevlar thread. A durable gauntlet cuff extends full aluminized protection over the wrist. Full coverage radiant protection: entire glove body constructed with Aluminized PBI® /Kevlar® knit fabric.
- Proximity Glove constructed with full 7 oz. aluminized PBI® /KEVLAR® outer shell.
- Firewall® Steamblock® insulative thermal protection pad on back of hand for superior protection against steam and extreme heat; will not melt or degrade under extreme heat.
- GORE™ RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric liner, individually cut, sewn, and sealed to fit each size glove, and permanently sewn into the fingertips.
- Extra thermal protection with Shelby Firewall® Steamblock® insulating pad on the back of the hand.
- Gun cut design with wing thumb construction for excellent mobility and comfort.
- Black FR spilt Cowhide Grip surface patches on Palm side for more durability and a better grip.
- SEI Certified to meet NFPA 1971, 2007 edition for Proximity and ARFF protective gear.
- CE PPE in accordance with Council Directive 89/686/EEC. Model compliant to harmonized standards EN 659: 1996 and EN 388: 1994.
- Made in U.S.A.
|Sub Category||ARFF Proximity Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.