Shelby Proximity Gloves with Steamblock, Gauntlet 4 Pair/Case
The Shelby 5200G Proximity Gloves are constructed from aluminized PBI®/Kevlar® that provides a high-level of reflective/radiant heat protection around the top, sides and in-between the glove fingers. The back of the gloves has a Firewall Steamblock® insulative pad that is fire retardant. The palm and fingers are made from black FR Split Cowhide grip patches. Also included is a GORE™ RT7100 thermal liner that provides thermal stability in extreme heat and will not melt or degrade. Shelby proximity gloves are for Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF).
- Made from 7.0-oz. Aluminized PBI/Kevlar
- GORE RT7100 thermal glove lining
- 3-3.5-oz. Black FR Split Cowhide Grip Patches on palms
- Firewall Steamblock insulative pad on back of gloves
- Gauntlet style wrists
- Gunn cut pattern with wing thumb
- Meets NFPA ARFF (NFPA 1971, 2007 edition) glove standard
- Sizes: Medium - Jumbo
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.