Shelby NFPA Pigskin Wristlet Gloves
The Shelby 5225FDP Gloves are the most durable gloves made for structural firefighters. These gloves are made from heavy-weight brushed pigskin palms with a koala tanned cowhide back that is fire retardant, heat resistant and cut/abrasion resistant. These NFPA certified gloves come with a non-cracking, one-piece liner/barrier system made from Gore RT7100 fabric that is permanently sewn to the glove shell and eliminates lining pullout after repeated uses. Shelby "Black Line" Nomex wristlets cover 4" of your wrist and prevent dirt from entering. All seams are sealed with a DuPont silicone sealant.
- 3.25 to 4.0-oz. brushed pigskin palms
- Gold Koala cowhide back
- Gore RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric
- Fire retardant, head resistant, cut/puncture resistant
- 4" double-ply Nomex wristlets
- Gunn cut pattern with wing thumb and wrap around index finger
- NFPA Compliant, SEI Certified, CE Marked
- Sizes: XX-Small - Jumbo
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.