Shelby Big Bull Elk/Pig Wristlet Fire Gloves
Shelby Big Bull Fire Gloves (5280) are made from heavy-weight Grain Elk Hide backs and brushed Pigskin palms that is flame retardant, heat resistant and cut/puncture resistant for structural firefighters. These firefighting gloves feature a non-cracking, one-piece liner/barrier system made from Gore RT7100 fabric that is permanently sewn to the glove shell and eliminates lining pullout after repeated uses. Shelby Big Bull gloves with Nomex wristlets that extend 4" above the wrist creases and protection from cuts/scrapes and prevents dirt from entering the gloves. All seams are sealed with a DuPont silicone sealant which block out liquids from entering the glove. Shelby firefighter gloves meet NFPA 1971-2007 Edition Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting.
- 3.5 to 4.0-oz. Grain Elk Hide backs
- Multi-directional fiber structure, brushed Pigskin palms
- Gunn cut pattern with wing thumb and wrap around index finger
- Gore RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric
- Fire retardant, head resistant, cut/puncture resistant
- 4" double-ply Nomex wristlets
- NFPA Compliant, SEI Certified
- Sizes: XX-Small - Jumbo
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.