Shelby Crosstech Direct Grip Wristlet Fire Gloves
The Shelby 5284 Fire Gloves feature CROSSTECH® DIRECT GRIP® glove inserts which are a combination thermal liner/moisture barrier that provide firefighters a high-level of liquid penetration resistance against blood, bodily fluids and other NFPA common chemicals. The palms are made from Shelby Koala tanned cowhide, while the backs are made from Kevlar and Nomex that improves hand flexibility and comfort. These fire gloves also come with 3M Scotchlite reflective fingertips and wrists. The Shelby 5284 Glove also has 4" Nomex wristlets that protects your wrists from cuts and scrapes.
- 3.5-oz. Shelby Koala tanned cowhide palms
- Kevlar/Nomex backs
- CROSSTECH® DIRECT GRIP® glove inserts
- 3M Scotchlite reflective fingertips and wrists
- Cut and abrasion resistant
- Gunn cut pattern with wrap around index finger and wing thumb
- 4", double-ply, Nomex wristlets
- NFPA Compliant, SEI Certified
- Size: XX-Small - Jumbo
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.