Shelby 5282 Big Bull FDP Elk Fire Gloves, Nomex Wristlet
Shelby Big Bull Fire Gloves are made from heavy-weight Grain Elk Hide that is flame retardant and heat resist for structural firefighters. These gloves feature a non-cracking, one-piece liner/barrier system made from Gore RT7100 fabric that is permanently sewn to the glove shell and eliminates lining pullout after repeated uses. Shelby Big Bull gloves gauntlet style wrists that offer added fire and cut protection.
Gunn cut pattern with wing thumb and wrap around index finger.
- Style: Shelby Elk/Gore Gauntlet Glove 5282G
- Made from 3.5 to 4.0 ox. Grain Elk Hide
- Fire Retardant, Hat Resistant, Cut/Puncture Resistant
- Outer Shell: Heavy Weight Leather Hide
- Thermal Liner: RT7100 Glove Barrier Fleece Fabric
- "Black Line" Nomex Wristlet
- NFPA Compliant, SEI Certified
- Sealed Seams with DuPont sealant to ensure liquids do not come in contact with hand
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and Jumbo (under 2XL sizing call for details on Jumbo sizing)
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.