Side Split Leather with Cotton Foam Liner and Kevlar® Stitching Welder's Glove (LARGE)
PIP Side Split Cowhide Leather with Cotton Foam Liner and Kevlar Stitching Glove is used multiple purposes including welding, hot and/or heavy handling.
Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
- Side Split with Cotton Foam Lining
- Reinforced Thumb Crotch
- Sewn with Kevlar
- Blue Color
- Side Split Cowhide leather construction provides comfort, durability, excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
- Side Split leather is durable and provides excellent protection due to its dense fibers
- Fully welted to protect seams from abrasions
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn resistance
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extended glove life, enhanced comfort, increased abrasion resistance and added durability in a high-wear area
- Cotton foam lining gives welders additional heat protection but still absorbs moisture
- One-piece back for extended glove life
- Wing thumb increases comfort in open-handed work
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.