Smith & Wesson 350096 Model 300 Handcuff, Hinged Style, Nickel Finish, 1 Each
Smith & Wesson 350096 Model 300 Handcuff, Hinged Style, Nickel Finish – 1 Each
The Smith & Wesson® Model 300 hinged handcuffs provide more security for officers by safely restricting prisoner movement. Featuring the highest quality carbon steel construction and a satin nickel steel finish, these handcuffs won't corrode and prevent glare in tactical situations. Additionally, the Model 300 handcuff was made for swift cuffing with 23 locking positions and a smooth ratchet action design. These hinge style handcuffs come complete with 2 keys and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Meets NIJ Standard 0307.01.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Heat treated internal lock works
- Double-hinged design to further restrict movement
- Double lock engaging pin for increased security
- 23 locking positions with smooth ratchets for swift cuffing
- Slot lock
- Wrist Opening: 2.04”
- First Notch Inside Perimeter: 8.40”
- Last Notch Inside Perimeter: 5.80”
- Tightest Inside Width: 1.80”
- Distance Between Cuffs: 2.00”
- Maximum Overall Length: 8.13”
- Includes two keys
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty
- Weight: 0.80 pounds
- MEETS NIJ STANDARD 0307.01
|Main Category||Law Enforcement|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.