3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100 QR, 06-0100-10QR, with Auto-Darkening Filter 9100V and Hardhat H-701R
To inquire about a placing an order for this product, please visit envirosafety.com/quick-quote
3M Speedglas Quick Release Welding Helmet 3MM9100 QR, with Standard Size Auto-Darkening Filter 9100V and Hardhat H-701R, 3MM06-0100-10QRThe 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 QR is designed with an Auto-Darkening Filter (9100V) and Hardhat (H-701R) that features a (QR) quick release rail to allows its user to easily detach the welding helmet while the hard hat remains in place during non-welding tasks.
Features & Benefits:
- 3M Speedglas Auto-Darkening Filter 9100V with 1.8" x 3.7" viewing area (approximate)
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state - ability to lock-in any shade, e.g. in the light state 3 when grinding
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time
- Sensitivity of the arc detection that can be adjusted for unsurpassed switching reliability
- Tack welding comfort mode that can help minimize eye strain during extended tack welding applications
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- The comfortable, tough and lightweight 3M Hard Hat H-701R--Designed with a low profile for stability and balance. Also designed with a short brim for better upward visibility
- Hard hat slots remain open for use with 3M Earmuffs. Optional 3M Speedglas Earmuff Expander Bar may be needed with some styles of 3M Earmuffs
- Wide range of accessories available, such as magnification lens and earmuff expander bar
- Compatible with select 3M Disposable Welding Particulate Respirators and select 3M Reusable Respirators
- Brand: 3M
- Style: 3MSpeedglas Quick Release Welding Helmet With Auto-Darkening Filter 06-0100-10QR
- ADF Viewing Area (H x W): 1.8x7in.
- Battery Life: ADF 2800 hours
- Battery Type: ADF: CR2032
- Dark Shades: Shade 5, 8-13
- Headgear Type: Hard Hat with Welding Helmet
- Product Series: 9100 Series Welding Helmets
- Product Type: Headgear
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical, Metal Repair
- Recommended Industry: Construction, General Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
- Sensitivity: 5 Level (TIG1A & MIG/MAG, Stick)
- User Type: Specialty, Professional
- Welding Process: Stick Welding, TIG Welding, MIG Welding
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.