SPUR II Infant BVM with Manometer
AMBU Spur BVM with Manometer, White Color, Infant Size - 1 PER BOX
Ambu SPUR II is the only resuscitator that is made from SEBS material instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risks of cross contamination. The Ambu SPUR II resuscitator features our SafeGripâ„¢ surface to ensure a secure grip of the bag and that the Ambu SPUR II can firmly squeezed in all situations. The unique shape is small and easy to hold. The ergonomic, lightweight design of Ambu SPUR II is made for optimal user and support even during extended ventilations. The convenient handle makes it easier to hold the unit and to ventilate a patient with just one hand if necessary. And our characteristics design optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil. Patented single-shutter valve provides lowest inspiratory resistance and lowest dead space on the market. Medication port permits quick medication delivery without disconnecting the Ambu SPUR II from the ET Tube. Thin-walled compression bag allows for lungs compliance and feel.
*Note - this product requires a valid RX license to purchase.
• Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
• Reduced fatigue during manual ventilation
• Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
• Ergonomic, lightweight bag design
• Free positioning of the bag
• Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
• SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in stressful environments
• SEBS material is lightweight and environmentally friendly
• Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
• 3 different sizes covering infant, pediatric and adult
• Latex free
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.