Masterlock Steel Padlock with Blue Bumper - Keyed Different
Masterlock padlocks are strong and economical. Padlocks feature a wide laminated steel body for superior durability. Proprietary rustproofing for longer life. Dual locking layers provide extra pry resistance and its 4-pin cylinder design helps prevent picking. Your facility's padlocks can be key charted to ensure no duplicate key numbers are supplied and accidentally handed out to multiple employees. These high security padlocks are tough under fire. They are temperature tested from -70°F to +210°F. Includes 2 keys.
- No. 3 reinforced laminated steel padlock with blue bumper
- Ideal when locks may be subjected to physical abuse
- 1-9/16" (4cm) wide lock body 9/32" (7mm) diameter shackle with 3/4" (1.9cm) high clearance
- Keyed different
- 4-pin tumbler cylinder
- Weighs approximately 7 ounces
- Key code stamped in key and on bottom of padlock
- Includes 2 keys
|Main Category||Facility Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.