Stinger HPL Long-Range Rechargeable Flashlight - 12V DC
Streamlight Stinger HPL Long-Range Rechargeable Flashlight STG75799
Flashlights are used for a variety reasons and made in versatile designs. Useful in any situation or environment where light is needed directly on a specific space or area. It can also be used to improve sight in dark locations where light is unavailable. A few of the most common styles of flashlights include: pen-sized flashlights, headlamps, tactical lights, disposable flashlights, keyring lights, non-incendive/intrinsically safe/explosion proof flashlights, inspection flashlights and so on. We are pleased to provide the best quality flashlights to our customers to offer the best protection & safety necessary when light is valuable.
Shine some light on any location with the Stinger HPL Long-Range Rechargeable Flashlight. The Stinger HPL is made with a 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum and non-slip rubberized comfort grip. Developed with an unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Designed with four operating modes to give you a variety of choices in the level of lights, lumens, candela, beam and user-time. Its C4 LED technology is shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Deepdish-parabolic arabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Multi-functional and easy access head mount with a push-button switch for extremely long life (tested at 1 million actuations). Let light bring the safety & protection you want with a quality brand you can trust.
- Style: Stinger HPL Long-Range Rechargeable Flashligh [75799: 12V DC]
- Dims/Weight: Length: 9.23 in (23.44 cm); Body Diameter: 1.17 in (2.97 cm); 13.6 oz (385 grams)
- Battery: 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Available Charger-Types: 120V AD/12V DC -or- 120V AC -or- 12V DC
- High for a high-lumen, far-reaching beam: 740 lumens; 48,000 candela; 438m beam; runs 1.25 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 380 lumens; 24,000 candela; 310m beam; runs 2.5 hours
- Low provides extended run times for when a less intense beam is desired: 190 lumens; 12,000 candela; 219m beam; runs 4.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3 hours
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Snap-in charger holder that mounts in any position
- LED charge-continuity indicator, compact
- Serialized for positive identification
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.