Streamlight 14008 Sidewinder LED Aviation Model, Tan, 1 Each
Streamlight 14008 Sidewinder LED Aviation Model, Tan Color - 1 Each
The Streamlight 14008 Sidewinder LED Aviation Model flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands-free task illumination requirements with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes. Featuring a 185 degree tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area and four colored LED for most needs: White C4 LED, Green, Blue, and IR LEDs. Additionally, the high impact super-tough nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance.
C4® LED technology, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime:
- 5mm IR LED: 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Red LED: 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Blue LED: 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 5mm Green LED: 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed.
- Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery compartment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap.
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. (Green LED position for Sportsman model.)
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Military and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsman model powers on at high output and steps down to low.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selction of 4 illumination sources.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Weight: Lithium – 4.38 oz (124 g); Alkaline – 5.02 oz (142 g)
- Available in Coyote Tan
- Alkaline batteries included with purchase.
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offers exceptional durablity and weather resistance.
- Assembled in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Main Category||L.E.O. Gear|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.