Streamlight 44311 Vulcan 180 Rechargeable Lantern, Standard, Orange, 1 Each
Streamlight 44311 Vulcan 180 Rechargeable Lantern, Standard System, Orange Color - 1 Each
BRAND-NEW from Streamlight the Vulcan 180 is the lightest portable lantern of its kind, designed to burn brighter and run longer making it an essential firefighting tool. Featuring three C4® LEDs within deep-dish parabolic reflectors produce a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination and two ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke and can be programmed on or off! Additionally, this rechargeable, waterproof lantern has a 180 degree tilting head which allows you to direct the light where you need it. The articulating head aims the beam where you need it and the head locks in-place in forward facing position. The Vulcan 180 includes a 120V AC & 12V DC Direct Wire System. The Vulcan 180 meets Class I, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; Class II Division 2 Groups F, G: Class III; Temperature Class T4 and f NFPA 1901-18.104.22.168 (2016) requirements, mounted in any position.
- High for a bright, far-reaching beam: 1,200 lumens; 75,000 candela; 548m beam; runs 4.75 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 350 lumens; 22,000 candela; 296m beam; runs 12 hours
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Large, multi-function, push-button switch easy to use with gloved hands
- Rechargeable 8800 mAh Lithium Ion battery. Fully recharges in 9.2 hours
- Battery status indicator
- High impact, super-tough nylon construction; rotating head constructed from high grade aluminum encased in super-tough nylon; reinforced D-Rings
- Rubberized cushioned-grip handle designed for easy hand off
- IPX7 rated - waterproof to 1m submersion; 2m impact resistance tested
- Flat base area allows light to stand on its own for scene lighting
- Operating temperature: -20°F to 130°F
- Quick install charge rack fits same foot print as LiteBox® and Vulcan® series
- Measures: 7.43 inches
- Weighs: 2.47 lbs.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Standard System with 120V AC & 12V DC direct wire rack and quick release shoulder strap
- Meets NFPA 1901-22.214.171.124 (2016) mounted in any position
- Class I, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; Class II Division 2 Groups F, G: Class III; Temperature Class T4
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.