Streamlight 69140 Vantage LED Helmet Light, Black, 1 Each
Streamlight 69140 Vantage LED Helmet Light, Black Color - 1 Each
The solution to firefighter's hands-free lighting needs. Compact, powerful, shock-proof, and virtually indestructible! Featuring a lightweight, compact, low profile design that easily attaches or detaches above or below brim on fire helmets, industrial helmets and hard hats. Additionally, the C4® LED delivers 7,000 candela peak beam intensity, 115 lumens, 167 meter beam distance, and runs 6 hours. Features an ultra-bright blue taillight LED and an easy tighten clamp, NO TOOLS REQUIRED! The 69140 Vantage LED Helmet light meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013).
- Fits both traditional and modern style helmets
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5° angle adjuster to optimize beam location
- Rotates 360 degrees on clamp
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination
- Anodized aircraft aluminum construction with high temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- High-impact, chemical-resistant polymer LED housing with reflective strip
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
|Material||Anodized Aircraft Aluminum|
|Main Category||Law Enforcement|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.