Streamlight 88047 ProTac HL3, White LED, Black, 1 Each
Streamlight 88047 ProTac HL3, White LED, Black Color - 1 Each
The Streamlight 88047 ProTac HL3 is a tactical handheld flashlight that gives users 1,000 lumens of high lumen output. Featuring durable, anodized aluminum construction and an unbreakable pocket clip, the Protac HL3 is rugged, dust tight and waterproof up to 2m. Additionally, the flashlight has the flexibility of multiple power sources, which helps reduce down time!
Features TEN-TAP® Programming with three user selectable programs:
- High only
C4® LED illumination output and run times:
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 27,100 candela; 330m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 400 lumens; 10,000 candela; 200m beam; runs 3 hours (CR123A batteries)
- Low for extended run time: 65 lumens; 1,600 candela; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries)
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Dual fuel - uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction; Unbreakable pocket clip
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes, 2m impact resistance tested
- Anti-roll head
- Includes two CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster
- Length: 5.43"
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- RoHS compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Main Category||Law Enforcement|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.