Streamlight 90520 Survivor Right Angle LED Light, No Charger, Black, 1 Each
Streamlight 90520 Survivor Right Angle LED Light, No Charger, Black Color - 1 Each
The redesigned Streamlight 90520 Survivor Right Angle LED Light now comes with two optional Smoke Cutter® plugs that allow you to customize the beam to your preference without changing the light's output. Featuring a low-profile bezel that doesn’t interfere with gear and equipment, Streamlight also redesigned the clip and added a reinforced D-ring so your light hangs forward. Additionally, the housing, base and battery housing are made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability and all openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance. This Survivor LED does not include a charging unit. The Survivor LED series meets the following certifications:
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups C, D, E, F, G; Class III, T-Code: T4
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; T-Code: T4
- Flashlight meets 500°F requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013).
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-188.8.131.52 (2016) mounted in any position.
- MSHA: Permissible Flashlight, Approval No. 20-A150001-0.
- CEC Compliant (Fast and Smart charger models only)
Features C4® LED technology with four lighting modes:
- High for a super-bright beam that pierces through smoke: 41,000 candela, 175 lumens, 405m beam distance, runs 3.5 hours
- Low for bright light and longer run time: 14,000 candela, 60 lumens, 237m beam distance, runs 13 hours
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Moonlight mode provides low-level lighting for battery conservation: runs 20 days
- Custom designed optic with optional, interchangeable Smoke Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern:
- Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam
- Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
- By not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam
- Strong spring-loaded clip securely grabs onto belts and gear; D-ring features forward hanging orientation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Rechargeable battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- 230V/240V configurations with NiMH battery not Class 1, Div. 1 rated
- Rubber dome push-button switch provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves; ultrasonic-welded push button switch designed for extremely long life
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) — Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Weight: Rechargeable: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g); Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
- Assembled in USA
- Meets 500°F requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013).
- Made in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.