Streamlight ProTac Series EMS
The Streamlight ProTac EMS provides the optimal non-glare light for pupil and wound examination
- C4 LED technology offers 3 levels of increasing intensities: Low, medium and high
- Powers on at low beam: 3.6 lumens/runs 36 hours; ideal for pupil exams. Faint peripheral illumination surrounding the focused beam slightly illuminates the opposite pupil without directly causing it to contract, facilitating observation of consensual contraction in dim light
- Two taps of the tail switch accesses medium mode, which delivers 10 lumens/runs for 14 hours. Ideal for non-glare wound examination
- Three taps of the tail switch accesses high mode, which delivers 50 lumens/runs 1.5 hours (1 AA alkaline); runs 3.4 hours using AA lithium battery
- Features the "Star of Life" emergency medical care symbol
- Includes 1 AA alkaline battery and nylon holster
- Also accepts AA lithium battery (sold seapartely)
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Rubber push button tail cap switch
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Impact-resistant tempered glass lens for maximum beam clarity
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- 3.97" (10.08 cm); 2.3 oz (65 grams)
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.