Streamlight Survivor LED Flashlight - Alkaline Model
SURVIVOR® LED NOW WITH C4® LED – The Brightest, Right-Angle, Safety Rated, C4 LED Flashlight in the World! Survivor LED Alkaline Model.
- Featuring the latest in C4® LED technology with microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes and emergency flash
- High Beam: up to 21,000 candela peak beam intensity; 100 lumens :::: Low Beam: Up to 7,500 candela peak beam intensity; 32 lumens
- Run times: NiCd – High: 3.5 hours; Low: 10+ hours; Flash: 7+ hours :::: Alkaline – High: 4 hours; Low: 14+ hours; Flash: 7+ hours
- Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy duty bezel
- O-ring sealed for water resistance
- Rechargeable model includes back-up alkaline battery pack
- Survivor® LED rechargeable models fit existing Survivor® charging units
- Raised push-button switch is recessed in polymer housing for protection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- C4 premium LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Rugged nylon polymer body is virtually indestructible
- Weatherproof push button switch for easy use with gloves. 3 position switch: high, low and locator strobe
- Dual power source: 4 ""AA"" alkaline batteries or rechargeable nickel cadmium battery pack
- No tools needed to change batteries
- Deep-dish, parabolic beam generator creates long-range, focused beam and ample side lighting for multi-use application
- Alkaline battery pack holds 4 ""AA"" alkaline batteries
- 2-3 times brighter than a standard high flux LED
- Grabs onto belt or clips to turnout gear for easy, hands-free use; Superior retention
|Main Category||General Safety|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.