Shelby Big Bull Elk Gauntlet Fire Gloves
Shelby Big Bull Fire Gloves are made from heavy-weight Grain Elk Hide that is flame retardant and heat resistant for structural firefighters. These gloves feature a non-cracking, one-piece liner/barrier system made from Gore RT7100 fabric that is permanently sewn to the glove shell and eliminates lining pullout after repeated uses. Shelby Big Bull gloves gauntlet style wrists that offer added fire and cut protection. These firefighter gloves meet NFPA 1971-2007 Edition Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting.
- Made from 3.5 to 4.0-oz. Grain Elk Hide
- Gunn cut pattern with wing thumb and wrap around index finger
- Gore RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric
- Fire retardant, head resistant, cut/puncture resistant
- Gauntlet wrists extend 2" above the wrist crease
- NFPA Compliant, SEI Certified
- Sizes: XX-Small - Jumbo
|Main Category||Work Gloves|
|Material||grain elk hide|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.