Superpoly Steel Toe Kneeboot
Designed for use where high chemical resistance is required
The Superpoly kneeboot is composed of an advanced PVC compound for supreme chemical resistance. Seamless construction with chevron outsole and steel toe make this boot perfect for oil rigs, chemical plants, and food processing.
Available in Men's and Women's sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Injected molded seamless construction
- Steel toe style complies with F2413-05
- Hardened steel ladder shank for added safety and comfort (Men's sizes only)
- Steel safety toe in selected styles
- Scientifically formulated urethane PVC compound
- Replaceable cushion insoles
- Heel and toe bumpers
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- Kick off lug for easy on and off
Excellent for use in slaughterhouses, red meat processing, canneries, breweries, dairies, oil rigs and chemical plants.
|Main Category||Work Shoes|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.