Allegro 3000-01 Abrasive Blasting Airline Filter
Made for rugged environments, this "Pot" type filter utilizes a large capacity quality filter cartridge to provide longer life filtration. Greater material surface area provides increased absorption for oil, water and odors. Made of impact and corrosion-resistant steel and equipped with an airline regulator and two outlets. This airline filter can be used with a variety of hoses, masks and valves but be specified upon purchase for proper fittings. An air compressor is required for this system.75CFM
The Airline Filer is designed to remove oil mist, water vapor and particulates down to 0.5 microns from breathing grade compressed air. The Airline Filter is placed inline between the breathing air source and the respirator airline hose. Air enters the filter through the inlet port. Once the air has been filtered, moisture is removed and drained through a drain valve located at the bottom of the airline filter. The Airline Filter meets OSHA regulation 1910.94 (3) (i), requiring a trap and carbon filter to be installed and it also meets 1910.94 (6) (ii) by requirements of supplied air respirators. Replacement Filter Cartridge available (ALL3100-02)
- Body: Heavy gauge aluminum, powder-coated (gray); Impact and corrosion resistant
- Valve: Balanced valve design; Brass/Nitrile
- Relief Valve: Brass; spring loaded (external)
- Inlet: 1" NPT
- Fitting: 1/4" (0.63 cm) Rectus Quick-Connect
- Max Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Pressure Gauge: Analog; 0-150 psi
- ABS Plastic; Used to mount the airline filter on a wall or as a stand
- Large capacity filter cartridge provides better and longer filtration. Made of felt, polyester wadding, quality activated carbon and quality activated alumina material. This filter helps trap water, oil, dust particles and odors from the compressed air source.
REPLACEMENT FILTER CARTRIDGE available (ALL3100-02)
- Height In (cm): 18 3/4" (47.6 cm)
- Length In (cm): 12 1/1/4" (31.1 cm)
- Depth In (cm): 12 1/4" (31.1 cm)
- Weight Lbs (Kg): 16 Lbs (7.2 Kg)
***THE ALLEGRO AIRLINE FILTER DOES NOT REMOVE CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) OR TOXIC GASES***
AVAILABLE AS A KIT! (ALLK3000) [Part #s: One---ALL3000-01 Airline Filter, ALL2029 One---Abrasive Helmet High Pressure Airline Hose, ALLNV2000 One---Allegro Nova 2000 Helmet] or (ALLK3000-02) [Part #s: One---ALL3000-01 Airline Filter, ALL2029 Two---Abrasive Helmet High Pressure Airline Hose, ALLNV2000 Two---Allegro Nova 2000 Helmet Note: The Allegro NV2025 Coupler must be purchased if using 2 masks & 2 hoses with airline filter]
NOTE: WHEN PURCHASING THIS ITEM, PLEASE PROVIDE PRODUCTS (part #s) THAT WILL BE USED TO ENSURE PROPER FITTING
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.