Survivair PUMA 30-Minute Hooded SCBA
The Survivair PUMA SCBA is NIOSh certified, and OSHA compliant. This hooded pressure demand SCBA is designed to fit over beards and glasses. Made from coated Responder Plus multi-layer polypropylene material. The flexible neoprene neck seal provides excellent protection against contaminants in IDLH conditions. The user can also wear non-safety glasses under the PUMA. A sports strap on the temples is convenient for holding glasses in place while donning. The exhalation valve is easily removed which provides fast, convenient servicing. A factory installed removable silicone nose cup, available in three sizes, reduces fogging as well as CO2 build-up in the hood.
- NIOSH Certified
- Designed to fit over Beards & Glasses
- Economical Mask
- Efficient, Reliable Operation in IDLH Atmospheres
- Lightweight, Low Profile Design
- Positive pressure
Configured Unit Includes: a Panther style first stage with plain whistle alarm, a 2,216 psig, 30-minute aluminum cylinder, without locking collar, and a PUMA hood with medium nose cup.
- Air Klic fastening system makes installing/removing the regulator quick and easy
- Backpack distributes weight evenly
- Fiberglass-reinforced, fire retardant Backplate
- Nomex covered neoprene padding
- Contoured lumbar support and expanded hip pad
- Hoses route through straps so they're easy to put on
- Survivair Twenty-Twenty mask is comfortable in both hot and cold climates
- Compliance: NIOSH certified, OSHA compliant. Not NFPA approved.
|Main Category||Respiratory Protection|
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.