Thorogood 9" Fire Devil Wildland Boot
Thorogood 9" Fire Devil Wildland Boot, Black Color - 1 PAIR PER BOX
Newly redesigned by Thorogood for better fit and comfort! The 9" Fire Devil wildland boots are built with a Vibram® outsole for superior abrasion to oil, heat, chip, and slip-resistance, and are lock-stitch sewn throughout with Kevlar® filament thread for increased durability. Now 30% thicker leather than previous styles with a removable moisture-wicking footbed for all day comfort while out on the fire line!
• 30% thicker leather than previous styles
• Flame- and cut-resisting heavy duty 6.5-7 oz. full-grain leather offers improved durability
• Lock-stitched Kevlar® filament thread & Kevlar® laces
• Tough Kevlar® filament thread for improved abrasion resistance
• Improved ergonomic fit hugs your foot
• Tip stitching ensures secure sole attachment
• Composite Shank for Totally NON-HEAT Conductive Construction
• Dri-Lex® Tongue, Comfort Weave Vamp lining
• Removable, moisture-wicking footbed
• Vibram® Fire & Ice outsole
• Meets NFPA 1977
• Made in USA, Berry Compliant
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.