Thorogood Firestalker Elite Wildland Fire Boot
Thorogood Firestalker Elite Wildland Fire Boot, Black Color, 9â€ Tall â€“ 1 PAIR PER BOX
The Thorogood Firestalkr Elite Wildland Fire Boot is the first NFPA 1977-certified Wildland hiking boot designed to fight wildfires. The FireStalker Elite Wildland fire boot is durable in rugged outdoor wildfire conditions, is able to withstand 500 degree temperatures for up to five minutes, yet it is as comfortable as any high-end, technical hiking boot. This wildland fire boot is packed with advanced design elements. Featuring a new Vibram FIRE All-Terrain Sole (ATS) with tread wraps up the sides of the boot to provide superior multi-angle traction and good stability on uneven surfaces and an ankle lock system that keeps your foot supported and secure. The black, oil-tanned fire leather is resistant to both flames and cuts while the moisture-wicking removable footbed on a reinforced Bi-Fit insole platform cradles and cushions the foot for long-term comfort.
- Upper: 6-7 oz. Black Oil-Tanned Fire Leather
- KevlarÂ® Thread and Lace throughout
- Lining: CambrelleÂ®
- Insole: Moisture-Wicking Removable Footbed on Reinforced Bi-Fit Insole Platform
- Shank: Triple Ribbed Logger
- Outsole: Thorogoodâ€™s Exclusive VibramÂ® FIRE & Ice ATS All-Terrain Sole
- Certified to NFPA 1977 Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2011 Edition
- UL Certified
- Color: Black
- Available in both menâ€™s and womenâ€™s sizes
Shop the most trusted safety brands at Enviro Safety.
Got a question? Call and ask one of our trained Product Specialists.
Fast Easy Savings
Get what you need. Save time and money. Let's do this!
Yes, we answer the phone and reply to email. We're here for you!
Setup an online account. Apply for credit. And more.